map-pin HELP - some old content is still missing

More
9 years 2 months ago #19268 by Alex.RUS
On our site is written ....
[Epic: Middle States 8.0] The file was downloaded 2706 times.
Global events, adds a star cluster with a new system of music, trade and piracy. Installation Manual in English: www.i-war2.com/epic/files/ms_tutorial.htm. Developer Site: i-war2.com/epic.
:lol:

Mod "Torn Stars" I have not yet downloaded, be sure to try it.
It is a pity that you do not want to collect everything in one place.
Sorry, translation by google. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #19269 by schmatzler

Alex.RUS wrote: It is a pity that you do not want to collect everything in one place.

I do want to collect everything that I can find. But if you look into the forums, you can find this section:

Torn Stars - The new name for Epic: Middle States

I'm pretty sure, Soup named it like this because Torn Stars is the latest version of Epic: Middle States. They have their own website, there is no need to copy everything from them:

www.torn-stars.com

Space. The final frontier.

More
9 years 2 months ago #19270 by Chessking
The old I-War website had Torn Stars: Unstable Space for download. It's also the only one I could get to work. I'll try the ones from the Torn Stars website again when I reinstall. (Torn Stars: Unstable Space is different from Epic: Middle States because Torn Stars adds unstable and secret jump routes, and the deadly EAMPs. You can also earn a living by discovering unclaimed asteroids and mining them.)

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
9 years 2 months ago #19282 by schmatzler
Okay, I will reconsider adding all Torn Stars-related material into the Downloads section, since you all seem to like it so much. ;)

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #19364 by schmatzler
Due to popular demand (:P) I have added Torn Stars and Epic: Middle States to the download section:

www.i-war2.com/downloads/category/48-torn-stars

Couldn't find a logo, though. So I stole acquired the download logos from their official website. If someone hates me for this, shoot me a message ;-)

More
9 years 1 week ago #19377 by Lux_Tenebreque
Found something in my plugins-folder that deals with the "wolfs lair"-problem. With just as much, but a different flavor of, fridge-logic as using Az and Lori to avoid the "corporate holdings"-crash...
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: schmatzler