file Edge of Chaos, Firefly, and Firefly: The Game

More
8 years 4 months ago #20015 by AdmiralZeratul
I don't really know anything about Firefly. I've heard it's really good though.

Overthinking is kind of a habit of mine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #20021 by 7upMan
You should really check it out. The BRD or DVD is available for a few bucks used, and it's definitely the best sci-fi space show that came before BSG. Also, the SFX were done by the same company that did the first one or two seasons of BSG (Zoic).

More
7 years 7 months ago #20293 by IronDuke
I finally remembered to put this thing on hold at the library, so I'll be watching it in a few days. \o/

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
7 years 7 months ago #20294 by 7upMan
Did you follow the commotion regarding Firefly Online? Seems development is halted and neither side wants to talk. Well, too bad that things came this far. :-(

More
7 years 7 months ago #20295 by IronDuke
Sure didn't. I have more games than I can easily find the time to play. :silly: Just wish they'd have finished developing. We need moar space games.

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
7 years 7 months ago #20308 by IronDuke
I've been reminded of why I never watch unfinished series. Also, I was utterly unprepared for the quantity of blood/gore and adult themes in the show; wish I'd waited ten years or so. While the show was more immersive than some others, I think B5 was almost infinitely better. :(

--IronDuke