Where's the Star Wars mod?

More
8 years 11 months ago #19521 by Chessking
Where's the Star Wars mod? If it was cancelled, I'm pretty sure the developers got further than just the A-wing mod in the downloads. Here's a few links to discussions relating to it:

www.i-war2.com/forum/3d-modeling/1552-my...on-the-star-wars-mod

www.i-war2.com/forum/aob/1660-absent-and-tardy-list?start=18

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #19560 by RichardSkinner
Where is the [insert pretty much anything here] mod?

With this style of open world game you can pretty much do anything, star wars, star trek, galactica. hell you even bring it back in time to pirates on the ocean against the british navy, or some remote highways holding up 18 wheelers for their cargo while trying to avoid the fuzz.

Its a formula that works well with a lot of genres. You'll bet ill be putting some easter eggs in my game, like a death star or deep space 9 or something. it wont be on the map tho, you'll have to manually LDS around to find them ;)

The Priceline Negotiator

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #19565 by schmatzler
I've decided to make the hidden development forum public, where the Star Wars Mod was heavily discussed:

www.i-war2.com/forum/sw-development-(hidden)

It's read-only and will probably be merged into a different category when I revise the forum structure soon.

I just took a quick look if there is no private information in there, which shouldn't be public. Couldn't find anything.

Space. The final frontier.