Request for spaceships.

More
20 years 1 month ago #17995 by Phoenix_Dfire
Is anybody here working on ships from Battlestar Galactica? I've been pulling together some missions and would like to put them in, but I've got no ability at 3d Moddeling.

Just Asking:)

Cheers

"I plan to live forever or die trying!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 4 weeks ago #9323 by Second Chance
Oy! No rest for the wicked. Tell you what, that sounds like another great mod idea so after the Star Wars MP mod is done I'll start working on some BG ships for you. If you like the work I do, of course. You can see several posts here that display the ships I'm working on for the Star Wars mod.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
20 years 4 weeks ago #9328 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Request for spaceships.
Out of curiosity, are you after the new or the old ships?

Models for the older ships may exist online. There is a dedicated fan base for BG. Might be worth a Google.

<font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="black">"Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together. This was no disciplined march; it was a stampede-- without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of Civilisation... of the massacre of Mankind."
--H. G. Wells The War Of The Worlds</font id="black"></font id="Book Antiqua"> </font id="size1">

More
20 years 4 weeks ago #9331 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic Request for spaceships.
If you're a classic BG fan, there is definitely a strong fan community out there, and I'm certain there are meshes for the fighters and Galactica herself already done as mods for some other games....I just wish I could recall where I saw them. There are definitely sites out there that would know, so, as Shane suggested, look on the web before you re-invent the wheel.

--
Hot4Darmat

More
20 years 4 weeks ago #9334 by Phoenix_Dfire
I'm a fan of the old and the new, so I'm looking to integrate both into my missions. As the new series uses Newtonian Physics (Like B5) It seemed an ideal mod to start working on.

Second Chance, those star wars mods are fantastic looking.

More
20 years 4 weeks ago #9335 by GrandpaTrout
Milo's game Starshatter has a BG mod in development. I believe I have already seen pictures of vipers taken inside the Galactica's landing bay. If you drop in the forum I bet they would consider sharing. There is a strong connection between Iwar and Starshatter fans. www.starshatter.com

-Gtrout