Model editing possible ?

More
14 years 5 months ago #16981 by DarkOne
Replied by DarkOne on topic Model editing possible ?
Can always post your work on SSC :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #16985 by NucNuc
Replied by NucNuc on topic Model editing possible ?
For anybody interested, what I've done so far and played in-game, have a look here www.spacesimcentral.com/post2212.html#p2212

More
14 years 5 months ago #16986 by NucNuc
Replied by NucNuc on topic Model editing possible ?
Cambragol said:

<font color="orange">".....as in US we use our own custom mountpoints."</font id="orange">

How do you make mountpoints ?

I would like to set up some additional mountpoints. I.e mountpoints only capable of mounting misslepods or only a single, selected typ of gun.

More
14 years 1 week ago #17008 by gwzero
Replied by gwzero on topic Model editing possible ?
You can find both lightwave and 3dmax if you use utorrent, they're older versions but they are fully functional.

But you know If you want a really beefed up combat freighter I could send you My personal uber mega freighter. It comes complete with full engineering system support, 6 large external weapon mounts, 2 pylon mounts with turret fighter capabilities, 3 countermeasure bays, upper and lower shields, the maneuverablity of an oversized corvette, 3 dock-on turret mountpoints, 27 missle bays, and 37 internal cargo slots that can suppliment the missle bays while allowing you to still use several assault cannons, oh not to mention the 36 Mega cargo ports that run the length of the ship.

However the missle bays have a tendency to fire automatically after you have remote piloted any other ships, it's the last bug that I need to work out of it. I feel that this would be a great ship for someone to disect and learn from.

<hr noshade size="1">Smith - "12 docking turrets, 15 quadpack launchers, 6 antimatter pbc's, and 2 turret fighters, all mounted on a megafreighter."

Cal - "Ya think that'll be enough? I mean we're just going to the store."

Smith - "You know you're right, I'd better mount on some antimatter streams."