My new job

More
18 years 1 month ago #14832 by Oren
Replied by Oren on topic My new job
when i was a little kid i wanted to be a fighter pilot, but now i'm all caought up on elite infantry, on june i'm going to the army after i graduate this year.
anyway if you are interested in a good(and only) idf simulator, there is one game wich i just don't know its name in english, in hebrew its "blue star" only in...hebrew ahah.the blue star means the marks on the wings- shows its an israely plain, you know what i mean. i don't know if you even want simulation games but i still recommend it cause it has all the wars of idf and there were a lot, also fictional future wars. everything on the ground is exactly how it is in reality(i always try to find my home city from the air), and you have all the old and modern plains.
well i guess i'm still a flight freak ah?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 1 month ago #14833 by Oren
and it planes not plains, didn't use this word a while

More
18 years 1 month ago #14834 by Oren
that reminds me, don't show any of this to my english teacher. that's all

More
18 years 1 month ago #14839 by They_HunGer
Replied by They_HunGer on topic My new job
Nice job SC... but always remember to launch those flaires if some LDS missiles come along... =) =)

Its not about you dying for your country... its about making your enemies die for theirs.

~C.C. Rocks~

More
18 years 1 month ago #14861 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic My new job
LOL! Thanks for reminding me. :)

And it's funny you should say that. As you know, 3JB is an ex-warbird (actually, it turns out they both are). While installing some new placards (the little signs that tell you what the switches do) in the cockpit yesterday, I accidentally removed some paint that was covering an old placard that said "??????-Pack Salvo" (I couldn't see the first word). It's possible JB used to be an actual gunship in her former life. Neat, huh? I'd like to try and trace the serial numbers of these ships and see what their history is.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos

More
17 years 11 months ago #15114 by GrandpaTrout
Replied by GrandpaTrout on topic My new job
Spotted what looks like a DC3 used for a flying diner.... Kind of like old trains around here. Perhaps an idea for your company to branch out.

www.photosig.com/go/photos/view ? ... 9&forward=