file Absent and Tardy list

More
19 years 8 months ago #10744 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic Absent and Tardy list
Yeah! You're back!

I was starting to get a little worried.
It sure was kinda quiet.

Did you get a chance to go out offshore fishing? Mis June a good time of the year for the Dolphin fish and the best chance at getting a Marlin.

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 8 months ago #10782 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic Absent and Tardy list
Nah, I couldn't even stand to go outside, it was just too hot. It was always just; run to the car, crank the a/c and drive somewhere, run back indoors, repeat.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 8 months ago #10812 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic Absent and Tardy list
I know, I hated it when I lived there.

Can you imagine some people down there can even sleep at night without A/C ?

(well at least they claim to sleep, but lots of them are in alcohol, or whatever else, delirium every night anyhow.)

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
19 years 8 months ago #10823 by Second Chance
LOL. Yeah, it's a pretty trashy state. I couldn't believe how many "Proud to be a Redneck!" bumper-stickers I saw while I was there. Seriously.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)

More
19 years 8 months ago #10824 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Absent and Tardy list
My parents live there.

<font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="black">"Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together. This was no disciplined march; it was a stampede-- without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of Civilisation... of the massacre of Mankind."
--H. G. Wells The War Of The Worlds</font id="black"></font id="Book Antiqua"> </font id="size1">

More
19 years 8 months ago #10826 by Second Chance
My grandparents live there. It's not a reflection on anyone in particular, just the overall feel of the state.