Going away for two weeks

More
18 years 8 months ago #18532 by Second Chance
I'll be going away to Seattle for two weeks starting Monday the 15. See you all later.

MajorTom, I wasn't as ready for this trip as I thought, so I haven't finished the animation scenes yet. Sorry to make you wait. If you think you can get anything done in the time I'm gone, I guess you should release the new dev file now.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 7 months ago #13598 by Second Chance
I'm back! :D and ready to do some serious work, starting this weekend.

More
18 years 7 months ago #13640 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic Going away for two weeks
Good to see you're back :D

I've been busy this past week with relatives on vacation here and will be until the end of this week.

If you can get some of the work we've been discussing done by then I'll upload a new dev. version next sunday.

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
18 years 7 months ago #13662 by Second Chance
Ok, I admit it. I haven't done anything since I've been back. The reason I went to Seattle was because of some design side work I took on because the money was too good to turn down. Well, things went really well. So well, in fact, that since I've been back they keep driving dump-trucks full of money up to my door and asking me to take on new projects. So now I'm working nights in addition to the day job. I'm very tired, but I can't stop. The money is just too good. And I figure it can't last forever.

There's still the weekend though. So if Taurus is still here, how about sending me that finished Y-Wing? And if you feel like starting on that Imperial Landing Craft for the CUV, that would be just peachy.

More
18 years 7 months ago #13665 by Taurus
Replied by Taurus on topic Going away for two weeks
Hi there !
I expect them to be both finished in 2/3 weeks. I'll send them to you as soon as they're ready !

Sorry for the lack of updates until now ^^