Chessking's stuff

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #19845 by schmatzler
Replied by schmatzler on topic Chessking's stuff
Nice work, Chessking! :)

If you have some nice screenshots, I can add it to the download section.

Also, I somehow missed the cursors you did. Shame on me. We are reaching 400 files and 30.000 downloads now. I wonder if I-War was as strong back in the day... :P

Space. The final frontier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #19849 by Chessking
Replied by Chessking on topic Chessking's stuff
Thanks! Ever since I started programming just over a year ago, I have been trying to make things to support The survival of the game (Thus my 2-D version of the game; I am still eager to work on that, but I have some other projects I need to put some hours into. If only I could finish projects instantaneously, I wouldn't complain. ;) The same goes for building a paper model of the Storm Petrel.)

If you have some nice screenshots, I can add it to the download section.

I included screenshots in the mod folder, if that is what you mean. If you mean higher quality than those, I will need a few pointers on how to do that.

I wonder if I-War was as strong back in the day... :P

With you, myself, Richard Skinner, Iron Duke, and d3rt13n; all contributing to the game; I think we are doing pretty well.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
8 years 7 months ago #19857 by schmatzler
Replied by schmatzler on topic Chessking's stuff

Chessking wrote: I included screenshots in the mod folder, if that is what you mean. If you mean higher quality than those, I will need a few pointers on how to do that.

Whoops, sorry! ;-) I didn't look into the ZIP files. Those shots are fine, I added the mod to the downloads section ;-)

Space. The final frontier.

More
8 years 7 months ago #19858 by Chessking
The station mod would be a lot smaller without those screenshots. :)

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
7 years 2 months ago #20504 by Chessking
Just a quick update, last week I got a replacement for my CD-drive on my laptop, so now I can play Independence War 2 on my laptop again. :cheer:

Storm Petrel

More
7 years 2 months ago #20506 by IronDuke
Replied by IronDuke on topic Chessking's stuff

Chessking wrote: Just a quick update, last week I got a replacement for my CD-drive on my laptop, so now I can play Independence War 2 on my laptop again. :cheer:

Kewl! If you wanna get rekt at some point, hit me with a PM and I'll fix up my game install to work on the multiplayer server here, then we can have some 1v1. But again, only if you're a masochist. :V

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)