Dynamic Keybinder

More
7 years 11 months ago #20203 by Chessking
Replied by Chessking on topic Dynamic Keybinder
Wow, I count 129 separate controls for this game. Maybe I will have to add a feature to sort out what players are actually looking for. Other than that, I have almost all of the functionality in place, and just need to chug through formatting the other sixty controls.

P.S. I did not mean to put a smiley face, the file has the colon, dash, and right bracket used to indicate a smiley face.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #20205 by Chessking
I have been testing this, and it is working well. I have added the ability to change the file's title with the keybinder, although the characters available are very limited. I need to test out the keys I do not know the titles to, such as ALT, the backslash, the colon, etc. Also, does anyone know for sure if "Backquote" is the double quotation marks? The key is used to chat in multiplayer. My multiplayer is not working at all right now, or I would test it.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
7 years 10 months ago #20229 by Chessking
I have finished!

No mod options are included for now.

The file is attached.

Storm Petrel
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: 7upMan

More
7 years 10 months ago #20230 by IronDuke
Replied by IronDuke on topic Dynamic Keybinder
Awesome! If I have to rebind all my controls at some point, I'll download it and give it a shot. I've been using the same controls for years, and see no reason to change just yet. Maybe when I get that nifty new $200 Saitek space-sim joystick... [/pointlessavarice]

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
7 years 5 months ago #20450 by Lundby
Replied by Lundby on topic Dynamic Keybinder
Yeah! I need to test this out. I have a Saitek AV8R-03 (for Playstation 3), wich I already have been using for I-War2. It works, but I`d like to decide wich buttons do what. Lookin forwardto a new experience :-)

More
7 years 5 months ago #20451 by Chessking
Unfortunately, It does not support anything but the keyboard and mouse at the moment. However, someone who is interested in using it with the joystick/gamepad support is good motivation for me to add it sooner.

Storm Petrel