EoC 3

More
17 years 3 months ago #18946 by Exaercase
EoC 3 was created by Exaercase
Hello,

I just reinstall the game and enjoy it a good game with a very good scenario :) i ask me if an IW III is in plan for a day ???

See you

<b>Bien mal acquis ne profite qu'après !!!</b>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 months ago #16052 by JT
Replied by JT on topic EoC 3
I'm fairly certain that Atari (the current holder of the Independence War rights) has no plans to continue the Independence War series. It's a niche game in a market (space simulation) that's almost entirely dead right now: it just wouldn't be financially sound to make a new game.

All of us dedicated fans would of course love it, but Atari would be operating at a loss. =)

This is a public service announcement: Please look through all six degrees of freedom before crossing the L-point.

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

More
17 years 3 months ago #16054 by cmschulz14
Replied by cmschulz14 on topic EoC 3
Thats too bad....A third independce war game would have been awsome. I'v had I-War2 since I got it for my tenth B-day in fourth grade. Now I am 14 and a HS Freshman and it has grown to be my favorite and best game I have ever owned.

Death to Mass and Marauders!!!

Death to Maas and Marauders!!! Anyone mess with me, then you're asking to die!

More
17 years 2 months ago #16409 by Clgseed
Replied by Clgseed on topic EoC 3
Yupers EoC rocks too sad to hear no sequals :*(

More
17 years 2 months ago #16410 by ATG
Replied by ATG on topic EoC 3

Thats too bad....A third independce war game would have been awsome. I'v had I-War2 since I got it for my tenth B-day in fourth grade. Now I am 14 and a HS Freshman and it has grown to be my favorite and best game I have ever owned.

I'm sure it would be an awsome game.[^]

<font color="red">Greece=good country.</font id="red">

<font color="red">Greece=good country.</font id="red">