A late Hello, but a desperate call.

More
13 years 8 months ago #19147 by Shabbyorange
Hello!

It's a massive shame that after 3 years after leaving my pc gaming days behind that i have come back to find a few projects have been scrapped or just left on the side bench.

I used to always play I-war, and i am proud to say that i am yet again, coming back to this fantastic game after a long 3 years of... dare i say it... Converting to Xbox 360.. -shudders-

It's all over now, thats what i keep saying to myself.

But yes, i rememeber this site to be the main hub to come for patches, mods, tips, help and a great community.
If anyone is still about, please either send me a PM, email me, or just post on this topic.

I do wish to ask a few questions and as the moderators and such seem to have moved on (I beleive), i was hoping to catch a "veteran", so to speak, who could help me with a few questions.

Plus... If anyone has ever wanted to continue any work on such a greatly enjoyable game, or on this forum. I honestly, would love to come back and help.

Its such a shock to read that its been 3 years since much word from the major movers and shakers in this I-war Community.

Shabbyorange

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #17034 by jazzylg
Hello. I enjoy this game every now and then. I've downloaded patches, mods, etc. But I'm not a programmer/hacker. Yea these boards are pretty empty. I'm surprised it's still hosted!

More
13 years 8 months ago #17035 by tombombodil
Folks, if its any concelation, I do visit the boards and love this game. I am trying to get a version that will play well with my vista. Many boards like this go in cycles. I hope it goes on for a bit as I still think that this is one of the coolest games going