map-pin HELP - some old content is still missing

More
9 years 3 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #19222 by schmatzler
I've uploaded a lot of stuff I found via archive.org and things that were provided by other users - thanks for that!

Some stuff I'd like to have is still missing though:

-Surprise: Introductions (by Brennen Guillory & Errol Pinto)
There was originally a link to these I-War1 missions here . As of now, it is broken. If anyone still has this mission, help me out please.

The demos mentioned on the old website
There were three demos on the old I-War website . We now got one more that wasn't listed there, but this one is still missing:
- Independence War Evacuation (CGW) Demo

If someone has it, please share! ;)

Epic Online
The Epic Online Mod is gone. It is a mod where you can trade and fight online and can use your traded stuff in SinglePlayer. Originally here. If you have it, please share!

That's all for now. Maybe we can find the last missing things together.

If you have any other stuff, please reply to this message or mail us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .
We're interested in everything about the old games. Be it demos, wallpapers, news articles, missions, mods or other things.
Please don't try to send us stuff from the GOG version of the game. We're not allowed to redistribute that.

Space. The final frontier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #19226 by jetski
I have a paper copy of the original I war manual (English version) but also This PDF of the Special Edition manual.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: schmatzler

More
9 years 3 months ago #19227 by schmatzler
Thank you! :)

I will add it to the download section tomorrow.

More
9 years 3 months ago #19228 by Chessking
The Cormorant's place website that was on geocities before it was shut down was archived by oocities. Here is the link: cormorant's place

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
9 years 3 months ago #19230 by Chessking
I saw that your Defiance intro in the I-war 1 goodies section of the downloads is in German. Here is an English version.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
9 years 3 months ago #19231 by schmatzler
That's interesting. So ATARI just took the German intro and put it on their website.

I even changed the language to English on their website, the "trailer" was still in German. Meh, it's an old game, I guess they didn't really think about it.

The intro from Youtube is in poor quality, they can keep it. :D Thanks for Cormorants website, though.