HELP - some old content is still missing

More
8 years 5 months ago #19947 by IronDuke
I just noticed that some wallpapers that come with the gog.com version of I-war 1 aren't in the downloads section.
In fact, I don't think the I-war soundtrack is on there either.
I have both, but they're too big to upload. How should I give them to you?

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #19948 by Chessking
The I-War soundtrack is in the downloads section here . You will notice that not all of the names are included, but it also includes tracks that were not with the final game. As for wallpapers, there are a lot of images in sections that may be passed over; such as in the website building kit or the I-war 2 slideshow preview. But you never know, its worth a shot. ;)

From my experience, uploading to Dropbox would probably be the best way to get files to Shmatzler.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
8 years 5 months ago #19949 by IronDuke
That's the I-war2 soundtrack. What I've got here is the I-war1 soundtrack. Boy, is it epic.
Same for the wallpapers. I-war1.
Dropbox sounds good, but I'll wait for Schmatzler himself to see if there's another way he prefers.

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #19950 by schmatzler
We have some songs from the I-War 1 soundtrack, but not the full one. Here:

www.i-war2.com/downloads/download/33-goodies/349-defiance-music

I can only upload content that has been made available for free in the past. The I-War 2 soundtrack (including unused tracks) was made available on the Infogrames FTP back in the day for everyone to enjoy, so it's online here, too.

Where did you get the soundtrack and the wallpapers? If they're part of the GOG bundle we can't put them here.

Edit: I think the I-War 1 wallpapers from GOG are high-res stills of the opening cutscene from Defiance.

I remember that Andy Turner had some of them on his website, but all of the high-res renders are broken on the archived website. I can't share them with the GOG footer at the bottom.

Space. The final frontier.

More
8 years 5 months ago #19951 by Chessking
Wow, you're right! I never noticed that the I-War 1 soundtrack wasn't on here. I agree, it is a great soundtrack.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
8 years 5 months ago #19952 by IronDuke
You're right, Schmatzler. :( Silly me. That would explain why they aren't on here already.
Think you could use the soundtrack though?

--IronDuke