Storm Petrel

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #20101 by Momaw
Replied by Momaw on topic Storm Petrel
I still have the high rez (3840x3072) images from Storm Petrel if anybody is dying to have them. Nothing different than the web-sized images that were already linked, but suitable for printing out.

Making Storm Petrel a side by side 2-seater just seemed logical given the size of the ship. When you put it side by side against the tugs and frigates, it's clear that this is a rather substantial craft.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #20102 by Chessking
Replied by Chessking on topic Storm Petrel
It's cool to see you here! I don't really have an interest in printing them, I look forward to building a meter long paper model someday. If other people on the forum are more into wall posters than I am, they may be useful.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #20103 by IronDuke
Replied by IronDuke on topic Storm Petrel
I tried downloading it, but it gives me an error when I try to unzip it. :( Seems the file is corrupted.

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #20104 by schmatzler
Replied by schmatzler on topic Storm Petrel
Use 7zip to unpack it. The file is zipped with the latest version of the ZIP algorithm and doesn't work on all programs.

Thanks to Momaw for these renders! They look amazing in high-res. I will update your gallery pack with the files soon. :)

Space. The final frontier.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #20105 by IronDuke
Replied by IronDuke on topic Storm Petrel
Yep, they work great now. :cheer: Haven't the slightest idea what to do with them, as they'll just take up harddrive space, but... WHO CARES?! :mrgreen:
Space space wanna go to space... SPACE!
(Specifically, I-War2.)

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #20106 by Chessking
Replied by Chessking on topic Storm Petrel
I don't have the programs required to open the high-res version, but I just realized that the original images could make a very interesting screensaver... a screensaver outlining all the technical aspects of my favorite spaceship.

Are you getting the I-War itch IronDuke? Summer is coming, and summer reminds me of I-War 2. I will probably find myself in an intense Instant Action match pretty soon.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel