I-War 2 just got on Steam!

More
8 years 10 months ago #19648 by schmatzler
store.steampowered.com/app/359630

This is amazing! Expect new people coming to us soon! :P

I don't think it's a coincidence that they release this now - when we just did a major overhaul of the website and have driven more and more people here in the last months :lol:

Space. The final frontier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #19649 by Chessking
Ack! Did you have to post this right before my bedtime?

I-War 2 is making a comeback! It is still the best space sim!

Thanks Shmatzler for your hard work with the website!

P.S. If I make some headway with my 2-D game, it should attract many intelligent gamers interested in programming. I'd better get to work!

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
8 years 10 months ago #19650 by schmatzler
I just bought it now.

It's alright - they were a bit sloppy in copying the GOG version (a registry key is missing, some useless GOG stuff is still in there and the logo looks like garbage), but you can play online after creating a shortcut and it works just like the GOG version does. Better than most developers who release unpatched games on Steam! ;-)

Space. The final frontier.

More
8 years 10 months ago #19651 by RichardSkinner
It would be worth buying it again on steam just to be able to leave a long ass review.

Crap, more people to the site? that means I need to clean up my act... get a hair cut, press my shirt. We'll need more member titles to tell the difference between the old old schoolers and the new newbies :silly:

The Priceline Negotiator

More
8 years 10 months ago #19652 by Chessking
I know, I want to post a review to. However, I think Schmatzler did a good job.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
8 years 10 months ago #19654 by Mowgli101
Hello all, i have just rebought this classic on steam, i loved this game when it first came out. Its got to be up there with being one of the best space sims, shame it never had a follow up.

Im having problems which im a bit gutted i hope someone can help...

Game installed fine, runs fine but after the first cutsecene when the father dies at the mine face when it goes to the main menu i dont have the button to begin the campaign/story thefirst button on the left is multiplayer then settings etc etc. From my memory the first button was play ...... please can someone help

Cheers
Gunnra