The Year is 2021

More
2 years 7 months ago #20860 by mechwarrior2
This Time Capsule was launched from Hoffer's Wake in 2021 for anyone to view in the future. The capsule has been emitting a radio signal that was detected from the Fomalhaut system ~3000 light years away. The capsule's message has been decrypted below:

"This game is an endless mine of fun. From my first playthrough as a kid decades ago, to today in 2021. I am once again redownloading this masterpiece (as well as the necessary controls patch/ Dagda bug fix patch/ Dante bug fix patch/ Particle systems bug fix patch/ maybe a few ship mods for fun). Although as I dig into this mine, waving at the fellow rare few other miners that have discovered this masterpiece.... I can't help but wonder, will humanity ever discover this masterpiece hidden deep within the Edge of the Milky way? I guarantee you that my offspring and any generation of such will still be enjoying this masterpiece once this time capsule is discovered. To any survivors of the human race that read this, know that the edge of chaos has a diamond center. One day, I believe a survivor will recover this diamond, and will polish it to the glory that it deserves."

-a fan of a great game

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #20885 by Firefrost 7
Replied by Firefrost 7 on topic The Year is 2021
Long live I-War 2!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mechwarrior2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.