file Who is Online

More
7 years 6 months ago #20349 by Chessking
Who is Online was created by Chessking
There seems to be a bug where the people who are currently online will only show if they have just logged in. I have seen my self on the list when I log out and log in again, and I have seen new members on the list. Perhaps I am the only one with this problem, or perhaps other people don't see my name on the list... I only have one perspective on the issue. Anyways, I would like Shmatzler to let me know if this bug is affecting everyone, if there is a reason why it exists, and if it can be fixed.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #20351 by IronDuke
Replied by IronDuke on topic Who is Online
Good point. It doesn't say I'm online. :blink:

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
7 years 6 months ago #20352 by Chessking
Replied by Chessking on topic Who is Online
What I do is log out, and then uncheck "remember me". This forces me to log in at least once a day, which allows me to be shown on the list.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
7 years 6 months ago #20353 by 7upMan
Replied by 7upMan on topic Who is Online
Interesting. I have this website open in a browser tab, so it automatically refreshes when I start the browser. However, I never really paid attention to the "Who's online" indicator. Things are happening slow here, so I kind of expect that an answer - any answer, actually - will take at least a day.

More
7 years 6 months ago #20354 by IronDuke
Replied by IronDuke on topic Who is Online
It doesn't help that Schmatzler only checks the forum once in a while. But you can grab his attention with a PM. I sent him one when some spam turned up, and the spam was gone before the day was out. I was half sad; I had posted a funny response, but nobody got to see it. :silly:

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #20355 by Chessking
Replied by Chessking on topic Who is Online
http://tinyurl.com/h5sgaq5

What was that about no-one seeing it? (For some reason, it won't show the image. :|)

Storm Petrel