file Defense software from Jester?

More
18 years 1 month ago #18737 by HoneyBunny
greetings everyone. during act 2 mission 7, the one you've to switch IFF with the ambassador, i didn't pick the defense software from jester. im now far ahead that mission and i wouldnt revert back to old saves. my q question is, is there any other way to get that defense software since it doesnt appear on the trade screen?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 1 month ago #14862 by wolfie
You won't get the Defenese solfware if the MAC wigman die or too far from you. You wil be able to trade for 1 later on. You could use the zzFutureTrader_unigui on the download page and buy it there + other stuff

More
18 years 1 month ago #14863 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Defense software from Jester?
It's not critical to progressing in the game. What it does is allow your tug to act on 'autopilot' when you're REM-linked to another craft.

It's helpful for the Oman trials. However, I found that it can get you into trouble from time to time. I'd forget I have it installed and REM-link to something, only to be surprised when my ship blasts past me to engage the very enemies I was REM/sneaking by! :D

More
18 years 1 month ago #14866 by HoneyBunny
Thanks for the replies. Jester did survive but I didn't take the software from him thinking it would be magically appear in my base. I already acquire it from trade screen, though.