Act 2 terraforming planet mission

More
15 years 6 months ago #19081 by Mechwarreir2
Please someone help me! Ive been doing terraforming planet and it is impossible to move on to act 3 without doing this mission! I updated the game and it did help me do the mission a little, but it is impossible! I go to the solan liberty warehousing station to steal terraforming stuff, there is not a single ship out there in which im suppose to steal from. Also when ever i get to the station, the objective that says im suppose to scope out the solan liberty warehousing station, i go there and nothing ever happens!!! HELP!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #16802 by SoupDragon
See www.i-war2.com/bugs_fixes.html and read the Terraforming Planet under the EoC Patch Ver F14.6 - 10 October 2001 statement.

Or read below:

TERRAFORM A PLANET. You may still have problems because, although you have upgraded to F14.6, this does not alter the save game file. And if you were playing this mission you may still have difficulties.

To solve this. Open your autosave game file (backup first), with a hex editor (there's a couple on the Mod Tools Download page). WinVi is sufficient. Open the autosave.sav file and do a search for the name Somera in the save file, as you find each entry, change it to Romera i.e. change the S to R. Do this until there are no more references to Somera. Then save.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.