Contact Filter Mod

More
13 years 9 months ago #19146 by Coyote21eoc
Hey all,

Just started playing again, again and am enjoying it just as much as the first time (well nearly) but I desperately miss the function of one of my mods.

Flamentico (sp?) made a contact filter mod which allowed me to filter my contact list by type.

I don't have it anymore and I can't find it anywhere on the Internet. Does anyone still have the code for this or something similar somewhere? can you either post it or email it to me? (My email can be found in my profile)

Thanks in advance

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #17031 by Shabbyorange
Replied by Shabbyorange on topic Contact Filter Mod
Me too actually, i am searching for some old mods i used to always use. I had them in a gig stick but have recently lost it.
And Coyote, on monday i'm going through my old Harddrives, if i find any old mods i'll let you know.

More
11 years 9 months ago #17236 by SRC
Replied by SRC on topic Contact Filter Mod
The mod you are looking for is Flamineo's Contact List mod, and I can't find it either. There is an old thread at the forum that gives a link

www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1618

but the link resolves to a BTYahoo! page that requires what looks to be a customer accountname to log int.

If anyone reading this has a working link to this mod, please mention it here. Thanks.