file ultimatefreeform downloading?

More
18 years 11 months ago #18403 by aargh
Hi:)

Ok on download page there are 7 files listed for ultimatefreeform. ultimatefreeform 1-5 & final. Message says to download 1-5 & final. However the very first file listed simply as ultimatefreeform has more or less the same memory as 1-5 & final. So is the ultimatefreeform a combination of 1-5 & final or do I have to download all 7 files?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 11 months ago #12671 by MajorTom
*Squints eyes at the date of this post*

Thats the beauty of the ultimatefreeform, you're even free to decide how you download it ultimately. :D

seriously though, I'm guessing your popup window isn't showing up to explain the different download possibilities.

Oops, I just tried it out: even with popups activated, I get an error message ("mypopup....") all over the download page. Can't DL anything from the lower half of the page.

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
18 years 11 months ago #12675 by EricMan64
The first download option is the combined version of the other six. You do not need to download all seven This gives you three download options: the standard download, the version split into six parts, and the "lite" version. As MajorTom said, the decision is ultimately up to you to choose the form of your freedom... Now all I need is some play on words that involves "Gold Rush".

More
18 years 11 months ago #12678 by SoupDragon
The popup issue has been fixed. Wierd that one as I haven't touched that file in ages.

More
18 years 11 months ago #12683 by aargh
Replied by aargh on topic ultimatefreeform downloading?
:)

Thanks for info:)

Not only is EOC a great game, there are such friendly & helpfull people who play it & in the forum.