Please help!

More
17 years 3 months ago #16259 by Szappy
Replied by Szappy on topic Please help!
OK, then let's start at the beginning. First make sure, the mods are loaded, and working allright.
For multimod and unigui check if the unigui screen opens.
For iFleet, the easiest way would be to open the fleet management screen.You have to assign it to a key first, UniGUI too. Check the readme's.
For SA the easiest is, that stations get patrols, and most of them get gunstars for protection. So check for gunstars.
The government station around samarkand L-Point usually gets a weird looking missile gunstar, and Jebediah's Foundry gets two gatling gunstars.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 2 months ago #16265 by jazzylg
Replied by jazzylg on topic Please help!
Everything is working fine. I noticed the damage indicator in real tiny numbers on the hud.A fully powered, double cutting beam was enough to take out a station! And yes, those gunstars are pretty powerful, it took a lot of ordinance just to destroy them.One more question, aside from customizing your loadout, is it possible to mount an "antimatter stream", or is this basically just another version of your antimatter pbc?

More
17 years 2 months ago #16267 by Szappy
Replied by Szappy on topic Please help!
Glad that it's working right. One word of caution, though.
Contrary to what's written in the SA readme, stations do NOT get rebuilt, so be very cautious what stations you destroy.
There is a bug in the code, which I'm trying to fix, but haven't been able yet.

as for "aside from customizing your loadout, is it possible to mount an "antimatter stream", or is this basically just another version of your antimatter pbc?"
I don't really get your question. It's possible to mount an AM stream by customizing your loadout, but IIRC the default loadouts will not mount those. It needs a heavy mountpoint though.
AM stream is not similar to the AM PBC, since it's a stream. Just like a cutting beam on steroids ;)

More
17 years 2 months ago #16274 by jazzylg
Thanks snappy, you are priceless! By the way, I have detroyed 2 stations, I have no intensions of going holocaust. Besides,I'm only attacking the dreaded maas!I notice that even with their stations destroyed they still show up to fight,so all's well.Ill have to look for a heavy mount point.

More
17 years 2 months ago #16311 by jazzylg
My detroyed stations do come back, contrary to other info.