file Download EoC

More
19 years 1 month ago #12368 by Ciberputa
Replied by Ciberputa on topic Download EoC
What is SW MP mod?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 1 month ago #12369 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic Download EoC
I'm glad you asked! :D

It's a multiplayer mod for EoC called Star Wars: Wings of Defiance.

Have a look here for all the latest info.
ina-community.com/forums/showthr ... did=377192

Basically, it's a mod that includes new game types for EoC multi-player. There are deathmatch games, coop missions, and even single-play ability with bots using a loop-back connection. All within the world of Star Wars. We even have different player classes, like Repair Ship Pilot (medic) or Bomber Pilot. And each ship has it's own custom cockpit, so you'll always feel like you're really flying that ship. The EoC multiplay code has been fixed up considerably to make online gaming much better and the flight model has been changed to represent Star Wars ships more accurately. At the moment, you can choose from up to six Rebel or Imperial ships and choose to fight for either side. Beta should be out by early spring.

Click my homepage button to see all the models.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 1 month ago #12410 by Ciberputa
Thanks for the info, it looks great.
But, when you say "FM changed", do you mean the "arcade" style from the Xwing series?

More
19 years 1 month ago #12411 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic Download EoC
Well, I've never player the X-Wing series, but I suppose you could call it what you like. It means that, basically, you won't be flying backwards anymore. X-Wing games not withstanding, we attempted to make the ships fly like they do in the movies. So yes, that means that the vaunted Newtonian flight physics model is gone. But this is Star Wars, after all.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos
(my book: on hold during the Star Wars: Wings of Defiance mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 1 month ago #12412 by Ciberputa
No problem, I'm only curious