file Stolen pods don't accumulate in statistics!

More
16 years 1 week ago #19058 by gerrard27
I think i've found a bug in the game or i'm something wrong, not sure so hopefully someone can help me. My version is updated to the latest version and I have the Jackson patch on.

I'm currently upto Act One during the Free form sequence piracy stage and i've been going about space destroying pirates and taking pods back to Lucrecia's base. However when I check my statistics back at the base my stolen pods count remains at zero! I've also read that you need steal at least 50 pods before continuing so I'm stuck.

Has anyone had the same problem? Can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong in the game. I really like this game but this problem just ruins it. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 1 week ago #16747 by JT
Hm. Are you taking the pods back manually, or using Jafs? Both should count, but it's possible that the game doesn't count manually-stolen pods and only counts those from Jafs.

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.