Epic: Middle States bug reports

More
18 years 5 months ago #14166 by Zakalwe
Hi,

the game is great, I even bought I-War2 just to try it out (was only 1,99€ on ebay though).

Unfortunatly I always saved into the same slot until yesterday, so I have no save-game prior to a crash. I`ll try provoking a crash through not saving for a longer period of time and writing down what I have done before the crash.

Murphy`s law says the game will run flawlessly from now on, though...

:D

Z.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 4 months ago #14304 by Kallale
If I sit docked at a station for long enough the game will always eventually crash. Sometimes a blue screen, sometimes it just freezes. I have to set there for like 10 minutes or so though. If I had to guess, in game inactivity seems to cause my crashes somehow.

More
18 years 4 months ago #14308 by Hires
Yesterday, when hauling rare metals with my first venice class freighter, I stumbled about something weird. I was in a hurry jumping through the L-Points as quickly as possible and aborting the capsule-space-flyby-animation via the space-key.

This worked well but one time. When I entered the system then, there was no background nebula and some bright pink ambient light lit up all objects. The sunlight seemed to light up everthing like always. But the dark side of everything was pink.

Maybe this is a bug in the flux-engine and not the mod but I thought I let you know.

Whats worse? Knowing you are paranoid, or knowing you should be?

More
18 years 4 months ago #14309 by cambragol
Hires, I have seen just such a weird situation many times. It is like the flux engine couldn't find the setup scenes for a system, and so fell back on some kind of default. I am not sure if this is a TS bug, or just a bug with flux. It has been around for sometime though.

Kallale, that is the first I have heard of such a bug..Maybe GT or Joco have a little light to shine on that. What kind of system are you running?

More
18 years 4 months ago #14368 by Kallale
2.26 ghz, 512 rambus, nvidia geforce 4 128mb... and win 98 se <-- lol.

EOC has always kinda crashed randomly on me. Can't quite figure it out. No big deal I just save at every LPoint. :)

More
18 years 4 months ago #14387 by cambragol
There are a few EOC bugs left over here and there that make tracking down TS bugs a little tricky sometimes. GrandpaTrout, do you recall any bugs like the one Kallale describes above?