Unstable Space update

More
17 years 9 months ago #15364 by cambragol
Replied by cambragol on topic Unstable Space update
ahh dezgard, here is a link to Grandpatrout and I discussing possibilities for changes to stations in the future. Station 'growth' so to speak. Check it out, I am sure you will find it interesting and very applicible to what you are doing.
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2328

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 9 months ago #15367 by dezgard
Replied by dezgard on topic Unstable Space update
Modelling stations and ships and making them dockable parts and so on is not a problem it¡¯s coding that is holding me back. I need to team up with a coder so's to get started on what is possible and what is imposable.

=========================================================
UPDATE
Ok so I have a bare station frame I did in one night
It looks ok but very bare at the moment.

Will start on station modules now

==================================
I¡¯m back modding EOC: P
Currently project station models
==================================

More
17 years 9 months ago #15368 by cambragol
Replied by cambragol on topic Unstable Space update
GrandpaTrout is the coding guru and leader of our team. He is currently on a leave of absence, thanks to real world duties, but I am sure he will pop in here with a comment sometime soon. He is the one who would be able to provide code for dockable/growing stations and ships.

More
17 years 9 months ago #15369 by dezgard
Replied by dezgard on topic Unstable Space update
Ah ok what about recruiting a second coder to take the load of Grandpa trout ?

i would like to talk to Grandpa trout at some point :P

More
17 years 8 months ago #15402 by moondog
Replied by moondog on topic Unstable Space update
Hi Guys: WOW you guys have done an outstanding job with Torn Stars! I got EOC when it first came out along with all the other inde stuff prior to EOC. I built a new pc and decided to reload EOC on it and was doing the upgrades whin I stumbled onto the Torn Stars stuff.
Downloaded the stuff yesterday and playied around with it a little last night, and when I was through for the day it was 11pm! WOW Theres only one other game that makes time pass that way for me.
Read/consumed all there was on your Torn Stars site (yes it was up and running, must of gotten lucky) and I got so excited from reading ALL the short stories (you guys need to keep adding to them, you just can't leave them the way they are now)they add so much flavor to the the Torn Stars universe.
Look Forward to the unstable space addon, sound like it's going to be great. Wish I knew anything about coding or modeling I would love to help out on the project, But I'm just a dumb consumer.:D

The Era of Goodwill Toward Man is Over!

The Era of Goodwill Toward Man is Over!