Need Help w/ Torn Stars

More
17 years 8 months ago #18844 by cmschulz14
I just don't get it. I've read the Torn Stars game Instrutions and every thing but I still can't do it. Can someone please explain how to raise your reputation for ANY Faction? I don't know what to do, I mean what can u do other than trading, which ive tried. Id like to do that so I can get better weapons and ships. Please help!

Ohh, and one more thing when I play Torn Stars I cant hear the voices when using the comunication function. Ther are only words at the bottom. Is that suppose to happen? however the speach DOSE work when space stations clear me when entering their air space and when I shoot ships. Any help would be GREAT!

Death to Mass and Marauders!!!

Death to Maas and Marauders!!! Anyone mess with me, then you're asking to die!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 8 months ago #15407 by moondog
Replied by moondog on topic Need Help w/ Torn Stars
yeah missions or something would be nice, maybe when they get the traffic files done it will be better

The Era of Goodwill Toward Man is Over!

The Era of Goodwill Toward Man is Over!

More
17 years 8 months ago #15410 by JT
Replied by JT on topic Need Help w/ Torn Stars
Raising your reputation is handled exclusively through financial transactions -- by docking to a station and buying a reputation increase.

This isn't the way I would personally handle reputation, but hey, it's their mod. ;-)

As for Torn Stars speech, no ships added by the Torn Stars mod have any speech (yet). Stations and other assets use the original Edge of Chaos traffic data so they also get to use all of the speech files.

"The art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

More
17 years 8 months ago #15411 by cmschulz14
Replied by cmschulz14 on topic Need Help w/ Torn Stars
Ohh, ok Thanks JT. I Yhought that the Upgrading function was only for when they dont like yo and you can be Nutral again (did I spell that wrong?) And thanks for answering the ship communication question as well. BTW Moondog I agree once again!

Death to Mass and Marauders!!!

Death to Maas and Marauders!!! Anyone mess with me, then you're asking to die!