Resigning from Torn Stars

More
17 years 1 month ago #16429 by Jasper
Replied by Jasper on topic Resigning from Torn Stars
Thats sad to hear, and just when things were getting interesting :)

I've been playing with some POG stuff over the last few weeks (though i've been busy for the last fortnight), i'll post about it in the scripting forum when i get a chance.

---
If there is hope it lies with the demo scene.
PSO and FTEX tools: pointless.net/eoc/

---
If there is hope it lies with the demo scene.
PSO and FTEX tools: pointless.net/eoc/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 1 month ago #16430 by theweasl
Replied by theweasl on topic Resigning from Torn Stars
I can only say Thank You.
Your time and dedication are greatly appreciated. You all have created something that looked like it was going to be a lot of fun, and it will be very sad to not see it finished. GrandpaTrout, I hope your life situation changes for the better again soon.
Again, Thank You.

More
17 years 1 month ago #16433 by SoupDragon
Sad news indeed GrandPa'. Thank you for all your work and contributions towards keeping the EoC fire burning. Good health and fortune for whichever road you're on.

Soup'

More
17 years 1 month ago #16435 by Benji
Replied by Benji on topic Resigning from Torn Stars
Whoaa, sad news indeed! Thanks for all the work!

Let's hope US still gets the release it deserves..

More
17 years 1 month ago #16442 by JT
Replied by JT on topic Resigning from Torn Stars

Originally posted by cambragol

I am still going to be around to support the mod as much as I can, but really, without a coder, I can't do much more. I can add anything except the code, but it is the code that glues everything together. All we need is a dedicated coder (or two or three) to step in and carry the torch.

I'm a programmer, but the word dedicated you mentioned in there would be a major problem. What with my pursuit of a law-enforcement career and all, my time isn't exactly wide open. ;-)

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

More
17 years 1 month ago #16446 by GrandpaTrout
Hey Soup,

Thanks! And thanks for being here all these years, creating this place where fans can meet. It has been a bunch of fun.

==============
It was made a lot easier thanks to you mate.

Soup'