file Mod dead?

More
16 years 8 months ago #19010 by Exanimous
Mod dead? was created by Exanimous
What's up with the mod?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #16546 by cambragol
Replied by cambragol on topic Mod dead?
It is in intensive care, but there are plans to revive work on it later this summer. Refer to the post by burja. Seriously motivated coders would always be welcome.

More
16 years 7 months ago #16568 by Hot4Darmat
Replied by Hot4Darmat on topic Mod dead?
I'm still here, holding the mask, squeezing the bag, checking the pulse, and hoping for a revival.

More
16 years 7 months ago #16571 by JT
Replied by JT on topic Mod dead?
I'm in the waiting room, sitting with my head in my hands, getting snippy with the nurses who keep asking if I'm OK.

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

Surgeon-General's Warning: Early test cases of Torn Stars have resulted in fatalities. The errors in the software should be gone by now. Hopefully.

More
16 years 7 months ago #16572 by burja2
Replied by burja2 on topic Mod dead?
Hey JT... :-) This is not time for mourning ;-) We should see that like a girlfriend (being a little late to deliver) and we must intervene to get out the baby :-)

cheers!

More
16 years 5 months ago #16678 by Joco
Replied by Joco on topic Mod dead?
There are plans being made. That is about I can say at this point else burja2 will kill me, plus we need to agree on the plans before making any commitments to the the community.

Cheers.