Torn Stars

More
15 years 1 month ago #19096 by DarkOne
Torn Stars was created by DarkOne
I have been trying to register on this website for a while and I cannot. I click on the register button but it tells me that I am not authorized to view that page and I need to login :)

I tried to download the mod and they have been disabled because of bandwidth. If someone wants to give me the latest files I will gladly add them to my download area for all to enjoy. I have like 350gb a month bandwidth so shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Just let me know. I don't have a space for it but I will make it if I get the permission.

-D1-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #16847 by Captain Falcan
Replied by Captain Falcan on topic Torn Stars
This is Captain Falcan, scourge of the greedy corporations and savior of the indentured workers.

I too have been trying to register on the Torn Stars website. I just recently double-checked, and it still does not let me register. I do not know why that is.

Actually, on the Torn Stars homepage under "latest topics", there is a link to a topic entitled "Where to find Torn Stars". Go there. In that topic, someone posted a link to where they found a download to Torn Stars. If you want Unstable Space, you should probably ask one of the forum admins or moderators. I believe they would be more than happy to help.

By the way, if you ever get permission to do so, by all means add the latest files to your download area. It would be great if you could give me a link to your site, too. I have been trying to obtain the latest Unstable Space download for quite some time, now.

I once destroyed three cruisers, ten corvettes, and over thirty storm petrels all in one day!

I once destroyed three cruisers, ten corvettes, and over thirty storm petrels all in one day!

More
15 years 1 month ago #16849 by squelos
Replied by squelos on topic Torn Stars
Hello,

indeed the link has been disabled but you should be able to download it here www.moddb.com/mods/torn-stars/do ... tars-setup

And concerning the mod, it seems everyone has abandonned I war 2 :(

More
15 years 1 month ago #16853 by DarkOne
Replied by DarkOne on topic Torn Stars
The Moddb version is 8.0. I thought there was an 11.4 version that was being worked on? If someone just has the mod I will upload it to my server for all to enjoy :)

More
15 years 3 days ago #16857 by s20dan
Replied by s20dan on topic Torn Stars
Ive been trying to register on that site too. Also, we obviously cant ask an admin there if we cannot post :(

But I managed to get the newest copy of Unstable Space using the SVN, as posted on the Wiki at the Tornstars site.

However the bloody installer won't work for me. It was the same with the Tornstars 8.0 installer.

Anyway all the info for downloading the SVN is on that Wiki.
joco.dyndns.org/eocwiki/TornStars

But if anyone manages it, please I wonder if they could take the time to host or send me a .Zip file of the contents.

I have no doubt the mod would work for me, its just that damn installer that doesnt work.

More
14 years 11 months ago #16859 by Shingen
Replied by Shingen on topic Torn Stars
Has anyone found a working copy of TS 11.4 yet?

Thanks