Torn Stars

More
15 years 5 days ago #16863 by DarkOne
Replied by DarkOne on topic Torn Stars

Originally posted by Shingen

Has anyone found a working copy of TS 11.4 yet?

Thanks

I have it on my machine at home and just need to install and test it out. Plus been a while since I played IWar2 and now my machine is Vista so I will keep people posted on my site on the progress. I can definitely just zip it all up and post it in my download area. I hope to have that done this week. Just busy all the time scraping the net for Space Sim info :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 days ago #16865 by DarkOne
Well here is the mod download. Like I stated in my post I couldn't get it to run on Vista (I-War2 ran fine after a tweak I made). So please someone test on Win98 or WinXP and let me know if it is ok. It is a full version it is over 100mb download.

www.spacesimcentral.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=251

More
15 years 2 days ago #16866 by Shingen
Replied by Shingen on topic Torn Stars

Originally posted by DarkOne

Well here is the mod download. Like I stated in my post I couldn't get it to run on Vista (I-War2 ran fine after a tweak I made). So please someone test on Win98 or WinXP and let me know if it is ok. It is a full version it is over 100mb download.

www.spacesimcentral.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=251

Thanks for the file!

It works on my kit but I'm using WinXP SP3 not Vista, so I can't test Vista.

More
14 years 11 months ago #16870 by DarkOne
I just re-installed my machine this past weekend and reverted it back to trusty ole WinXP and I will try to mod out. I just wanted to make sure my build of the source worked for everyone. But I can say for a fact it doesn't work on Win Vista because I tried for several hours and numerous installs. I have a IWar area on my forums so please post feedback about the mod and anything else IWar related.

Thanks.

-D1-