Want to Help But Can't Sign On at Torn-Stars.com !

More
12 years 2 months ago #19176 by CDel
Hey, I'm hoping that whoever runs torn-stars.com will read this. I'm a programmer and I'm interested in helping get Unstable Space playable. I don't have much experience modding EoC, but I've been looking through some POG scripts and they seem quite straightforward to me (it helps that I'm a C/C++/C# programmer). My only problem is that I've registered on the forums at torn-stars.com but I can't log in - the forum insists that my username and/or password is incorrect.

Please contact me via the e-mail address on my profile here if you come across this. I love EoC and it would be a shame for me to be unable to help because of a silly forum bug.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #17145 by SoupDragon
Hi CDel. Cambragol pops in from time to time so hopefully a response won't be too long in coming.

More
12 years 2 months ago #17146 by tombombodil
agrees with SoupDragon. Glad to see the posts still

More
12 years 1 month ago #17147 by cambragol
Hi CDel,

I do indeed pop in here still, at least once every few days. I will contact you via email immediately. regarding not being able to log in at torn-stars.com...perhaps you didn't do the email confirmation for your account?

I am actually debugging US right now, so any help with anything is always appreciated. I am not a programmer myself, but POG is straight forward enough that I have been able to learn it recently and continue development in the scripts where GrandpaTrout and Joco left off.

More
12 years 1 month ago #17185 by cambragol
Torn Stars registration was broken, and it looks like no one was getting on. I have fixed the issue and everyone should be able to log in fine now.