No Passive Sensors

More
8 years 6 months ago #19921 by Coloradomtnman
To mod dev and other players:

I can't undock after purchasing the tug because I don't have passive sensors.

Is there a workaround/fix for this?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #20023 by Chessking
Replied by Chessking on topic No Passive Sensors
I will try to help you. I don't have good access to a computer that can run I-War 2 right now, but I have plans to change that. Just wanted to let you know.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
8 years 4 months ago #20024 by Coloradomtnman
Replied by Coloradomtnman on topic No Passive Sensors
Awesome! I'm still hoping to play this! Thank you!

More
8 years 4 months ago #20025 by Chessking
I'm glad you're sticking to it. I should be able to start sometime this next week.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
8 years 4 months ago #20034 by Chessking
In the meantime, you might be able to find a workaround on your own. Ships are available at shipyards and another type of station that I cannot remember the name of. If you don't have enough money, you should be able to make enough in the ship you already have.

Storm Petrel

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #20079 by Chessking
I think I have a different version than youdo. I have a version of Torn Stars: Unstable Space Beta. In this version, the "how to get started guide" is outdated, and leads me to believe you have a different version. In my version, you have a selection of scenarios that are each rather similar; you start in either the Yellowstone truck or the Anderson SNRV. The nearby station for one of these starting points has a Yellowstone truck, a Storm Petrel, and a Spider Tug for sale.

I would like to know precisely where you got your version (.exe or .zip?). In the meantime, I will try the .exe version of Torn Stars on this website: www.i-war2.com/downloads/download/49-tor...s/317-torn_stars_8_0

Storm Petrel