Message from Anon - What am I supposed to do?

More
21 years 8 months ago #17459 by prophet
Hello, I received an email from this Anon guy, giving me information about a ship named: Akela - a megafreighter owned by Frodo Guthrie, registered operational port: Hablich City. What am I supposed to do with this information? I can't even find Hablich City, I was only able to visit the Hablich Police Station, and there's no megafreighter named Akela there. What am I missing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 8 months ago #2287 by Wildcards
Hello Prophet,

I have posted this same question before. The information provided to me was that there realy wasn't anything to find. I spent a lot of time looking for the freighter to no avail. So, I moved on.

Abandon all hope

Abandon all hope

More
21 years 8 months ago #2290 by Shane
The message gives a lot of data which is not needed. There is one interesting point, however; the frieghter originated from the Firefrost system... interesting, huh?

More
21 years 8 months ago #2296 by prophet
hey guys,
thanks for posting a reply, whenever I play a game, I always have the need to finish the game and see everything there is to see, so I always go through every side quest the game has to offer...hehe anyway, just wanna say that this is the best game I've played so far, everything is well thought out --- like, for example, aircrafts are designed with a command section, so the cockpit doesn't change, which of course saves programming, I also love the inertia thing, it really makes the game feel real. I can go on and on here about how each weapon, technology is backed-up by some explanation in science in the encyclopedia... this has been the most detailed programming in a game I've seen so far.... anyway, just wanted to say that ... Hope there's an I-War 3 coming soon!

More
21 years 2 months ago #4820 by dan725
so how do u find it?...i've spent hours on end in the firefrost system trying to look for that stupid ship...my friend got it...i want those antimatter weapons!

More
21 years 2 months ago #4822 by EricMan64
It was a marauder ship. Are there any maruaders around? Where do they go?