Unleashed Problem

More
21 years 5 months ago #17590 by SlipStream
Unleashed Problem was created by SlipStream
Hey all...i just downloaded that unleashed mod for IW2 and started a new campagin. Problem is, I dont get the pinguin when act 1 starts. Is this a bug? I dont have any other ship altering mods on...but i will post what i do have on for you. The wierd thing is...it replaced the storm petrel in act 0. So why isnt it giving it back to me like it sposed to? All i have is the tug and the command section. Anyway here is what i got...

<font color="orange">Mods Enabled
custom_jafs
HackREM
homing_fusion_missile
Minefield
multimod
nano_waypoint_utilities_unigui
RepairShipMod
syn_mp3_player_unigui
turbopods
unleashed_main_94
walkthrough
zzFutureTrader_unigui
zzLocationFinder_unigui
zzUniGUI</font id="orange">

One other strange thing i noticed is that the tug model is replaced by the pinguin model in the launch bay. wtf is going on?

{SIG}
CHECK THIS GAME OUT!!!
www.starshatter.com/
LOOKS REALLY COOL

Its been sucha long time and IW2 still rocks my sox just as much...who woulda figured eh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 5 months ago #3288 by jojobird
Replied by jojobird on topic Unleashed Problem
I'm not sure but i think the problem is hackrem. It edits all ship files and so does unleashed. I am not sure this is connected to your pinguin problem but i think theese two mods are not compatible anyway

Regards, Sergej

Regards, Sergej

More
21 years 5 months ago #3294 by NathanKell
Replied by NathanKell on topic Unleashed Problem
Turn off Unleashed, quit to desktop, launch IW2, load game, launch, dock, save, quit to desktop, launch IW2, turn on Unleashed and load, launch and dock. See if that does it.

www.battletechmodproductions.com/
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson, Letter, 10 Aug. 1787

Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.

More
21 years 5 months ago #3295 by SlipStream
Replied by SlipStream on topic Unleashed Problem
Ugh...that sounds complicated...ill try when i get home i guess....thx

{SIG}
CHECK THIS GAME OUT!!!
www.starshatter.com/
LOOKS REALLY COOL

Its been sucha long time and IW2 still rocks my sox just as much...who woulda figured eh?

More
21 years 5 months ago #3303 by SlipStream
Replied by SlipStream on topic Unleashed Problem
Nope...that didnt work...the pinguin (storm petrel) still isnt showing up on the ships list...all i have is tug and command section.

<font color="orange">Turned off
HackREM
turbopods
Minefield
</font id="orange">

{SIG}
CHECK THIS GAME OUT!!!
www.starshatter.com/
LOOKS REALLY COOL

More
21 years 5 months ago #3305 by NathanKell
Replied by NathanKell on topic Unleashed Problem
Ah yes, forgot this: Homing Fusion Missile messes with Unleashed.

www.battletechmodproductions.com/