Act 1 - Marauders Chache

More
19 years 10 months ago #18129 by Lucifer
Hello there. I got a big problem. Well, i flew to the meeting point and the marauders attacked Oregon and killed him. I've tried to destroy the marauders but they were to strong, so I had to flee. But now there are no other missions left, the waypoint to oregons disappeared and there is nothing else to do besides freelance pirating.
In a normal case I would load an other savegame, but due the fact, that I thought that the fleeing doesn't matter and I'll get an other mission if I only steal enough pods and so saved the game [:(]

Can anyone help me? Please :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 10 months ago #10492 by Tarcoon
Replied by Tarcoon on topic Act 1 - Marauders Chache
Hi Lucifer, welcome to the board

Bad news for you, but you have to restart from an earlier savegame. The storyboard is scripted, you have to protect oregon - he will give you a new waypoint and the story continues.

There are savegames available on this homepage(download section), but you'll lose your own inventory.

There is no safe distance

More
19 years 10 months ago #10508 by Lucifer
Replied by Lucifer on topic Act 1 - Marauders Chache
But there isn't a savegame for the first Act before the Marauders chache thing :( so I have to start it all over...

More
19 years 10 months ago #10509 by Jwk the Hemp Monkey
i always have three save games, the latest one, the second latest one, and the auto save.

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310

More
19 years 10 months ago #10511 by Tarcoon
Replied by Tarcoon on topic Act 1 - Marauders Chache
Sorry - you are right, no savegame available for your point of the game. Maybe one of the other guys on this board has a matching savegame for you.

btw: why didn't you save your game up to the mission with Oregon?

More
19 years 10 months ago #10517 by Lucifer
Replied by Lucifer on topic Act 1 - Marauders Chache
Well, I told ya that I thought that I could get some Information about the Marauders on another way. So I went pirating - thinking I just need to steel some more pods till another mission starts...well, I was wrong