Relieve MCA?

More
21 years 6 months ago #17588 by maxQ
Relieve MCA? was created by maxQ
I got a message from F.Hoffer that they cannot start the assault against the Marauders because the MCA is geting hit and to go and help the MCA. I have flown numerous times to Mwari and answered distress calls but still no luck. Do i have to answer a ceratin no. of distress calls or what?? Any help would be appreciated. :p

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 6 months ago #3264 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Relieve MCA?
What unfinished objectives do you have listed on the Objectives Screen?

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 6 months ago #3268 by maxQ
Replied by maxQ on topic Relieve MCA?

Originally posted by Shane

What unfinished objectives do you have listed on the Objectives Screen?

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

1) find enough pilots to combat Marauders in other systems
2) find enough pilots to fly MCA fleet vessels - completed the 3 missions but only Sheriff Kane offered 100 pilots, the third way and oman did not
3) return to meeting waypoint to collect reward (sniper mission), i blew away the 3 tugs before they could open up on me

what do you think??

More
21 years 6 months ago #3270 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic Relieve MCA?
Effectively you need the pilots to perform missions against the MCA.

Where can I find the pilots?

You need to complete these missions, and perform these tasks to get the pilots:

Trouble At the Ranch: Once the mission has been completed you will need to travel to the Eureka System Administration and talk to the Third Way Elder - Upon docking to the station, select the second dialogue option twice and the Third Way will pledge pilots to the cause

Meet The Oman: Once this mission is complete, you need to head to Daru-el-Salam, the Oman Headquarters around the planet Jahim. Upon docking to the station, you can just ask for pilots and the Oman will help

High Noon: Once this mission is complete, you need to head to Sheriff Kane's station - the Firefrost System Administration that is around the planet Sunflower, a moon off Gefjon, which is around the Sun Firefrost III. Upon docking, you can request pilots.

More
21 years 6 months ago #3277 by maxQ

Originally posted by SoupDragon

Trouble At the Ranch: Once the mission has been completed you will need to travel to the Eureka System Administration and talk to the Third Way Elder - Upon docking to the station, select the second dialogue option twice and the Third Way will pledge pilots to the cause

Meet The Oman: Once this mission is complete, you need to head to Daru-el-Salam, the Oman Headquarters around the planet Jahim. Upon docking to the station, you can just ask for pilots and the Oman will help

High Noon: Once this mission is complete, you need to head to Sheriff Kane's station - the Firefrost System Administration that is around the planet Sunflower, a moon off Gefjon, which is around the Sun Firefrost III. Upon docking, you can request pilots.

Thanks for the advice, i will visit Daru el Salem and the Third Way again .

More
21 years 6 months ago #3286 by maxQ

Originally posted by maxQ

Originally posted by SoupDragon

Thanks for the advice, i will visit Daru el Salem and the Third Way again .

OK, i went AGAIN to Daru el Salem, no reply, no pilots, and i completed the mission ages ago. At Eureka Sys Admin the third way say i'm lucky to receive assistance. Only the Sheriff has pledged 100 pilots.
i noticed at both destinations that when entering the systems i get a female voice instead of the arabic sounding guy in Kompira and the bored sounding guy in Eureka, is this significant??
at a loss as how to proceed.