Geog SQK

More
20 years 1 month ago #17989 by TheCoredump
Geog SQK was created by TheCoredump
I have seen in many post that GrandpaTrout have made a Geography SDK. After a long search I was unable to find it. Where is it ?

TheCoredump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 1 month ago #9261 by GrandpaTrout
Replied by GrandpaTrout on topic Geog SQK
www.i-war2.com/epic/files/geog.zip should be the items you need. post back if you run into troubles. SecondChance just did a bunch of testing and cluster building. Hopefully he can lend some aid as well.

-Gtrout

More
20 years 1 month ago #9262 by TheCoredump
Replied by TheCoredump on topic Geog SQK
Yes a first trouble, there is no exe :D I haven't VC++ even if it is my job but "no code at home", shame on me [:I] And as my current job don't need VC I am unable to compile it.

An other request, in order to avoid posts like this one, is there any web page with links to all those tools ?

TheCoredump

More
20 years 1 month ago #9264 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Geog SQK
Hmmm...He's right. There is no exe in the one linked to the above address.

I'm currently building a cluster also and am using the geog tools in the last Epic release. That, I know, has the exe in it.

Download MiddleStates file from here:

i-war2.com/epic/default.asp?nc=9631&id=41

You'll find the tools in: MiddleStates/data/ and more information in MiddleStates/data/tools folders.

<font size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="black">"Never before in the history of the world had such a mass of human beings moved and suffered together. This was no disciplined march; it was a stampede-- without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of Civilisation... of the massacre of Mankind."
--H. G. Wells The War Of The Worlds</font id="black"></font id="Book Antiqua"> </font id="size1">

More
20 years 1 month ago #9265 by TheCoredump
Replied by TheCoredump on topic Geog SQK
Thanks for your help, both of you :D

TheCoredump

TheCoredump

More
20 years 1 month ago #9266 by GrandpaTrout
Replied by GrandpaTrout on topic Geog SQK
Darn. Ok, I guess I need to repack that whole thing.

-Gtrout