Is it true? (Dagda System Fix)

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #20927 by Alalkelele
I tried to contact Atari 2 days ago to get the green light for the Direct X 8 patch, we'll see, wouldn't hurt if we all did it, power in number.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #20928 by Alalkelele
It is definitely in GoG's interest to avoid bad publicity and sell a product that is not corrupt, as for us, it brings more happy players and therefore more potential modders.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #20930 by schmatzler

Funnily enough, they still have a sticky post there stating i-war2.com is closing in 2015. Ha!

Yes, that was created back in 2014 when soup decided to close the website and the title was never changed after I took it over. I always post in there when we have a major update here and a few people seem to follow it, so it serves it's purpose, I guess. ;)

I also think Atari doesn't care at all. They only put the games on Steam after I redesigned the website because they maybe thought it had enough activity to make a bit of money. But the Steam release was extremely botched. Missing mouse control file, wrong game image from Alone in the Dark, goggame.dll included (so they just copied the folder from there) and never updated. That's why I lost hope about that.

Space. The final frontier.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #20932 by Sarxis
Yeah I noticed that goggame.dll in the Steam install. I was wondering why that was in there lol

The most difficult part for me to get IW2 running again was trying to find any old random .iso to mount so it would get past the 'insert game disc' warning. I haven't used an .iso in over ten years! ≽ܫ≼

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #20934 by Alalkelele
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarxis

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #20935 by Sarxis

i-war2.com/downloads/download/4-patches-...tch-22-november-2023
Oh wow!  Even that got fixed!  Thanks for letting me know.