More advice from experts...

More
20 years 10 months ago #6429 by jojobird
If you have a new ship you have something alot neater:). You'll be able to trade for that program later, it sure is neat, but nothing you urgently need to finish the game. The first time I finished EOC, I made the same mistake you did. Getting the patcom has been the hardest mission for me in the game, so I wouldn't recomend anyone going through that more times than absolutely necessary. (Off topic, a question for native speakers, how is necessary spelt correctly? I'm never really sure.)

Regards, Sergej

Regards, Sergej

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 10 months ago #6430 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic More advice from experts...
You spelled it correctly.

(I'm a native English speaker and I had to check dictionary.com... sad, oh so sad... [:(] Too many years out of school I guess.)

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
20 years 10 months ago #6435 by blackbeard
jojobird: Yes, it's spelled correctly. You may be in Europe, but I think your English is better than mine! Thanks for the comments -- I feel a whole lot better now. (I did make a trip back to the Ark, but there was no pod to be found). I also finished the "Third Way" mission with the seeker mines. Those guys lay it on a bit thick -- don't you think? How dare I approach and ask for help from my "betters", indeed. At least they started sending food again to the League.

Are your sensors faulty? It looks dangerous out there.