Completed the game. What next?

More
20 years 9 months ago #17811 by Spitfire
Hi,

I've just recently completed the main plot of EoC and I'm now in freeform mode. However, pirating has become a tad too easy and piracy no longer yields any profit since my PatCom has been maxed out for ages (yeah, I prefer PatCom over 'Vette any time)

With nothing more to do in the galaxy, I'm looking for more challenges in form of some mods. What can you guys recommend?

I keep hearing about these iFleet & Future Trader mods, but never bothered to try them. Can they be used at the same time? Are they supposed to be used in freeform mode only, or can I start a new plot game with both of these mods enabled and complete all the acts? Somehow building up a personal fleet of cruisers sounds like beating Dante's Inferno will become a bit too easy ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 9 months ago #6973 by Andur
Get iFleet and StationAssault (I hear that yes, only freeform mode), and attack some Neutronium Stations ;-)

And of course, i-war2.com/epic . In a couple of months we will have an entirely new game ;-)

More
20 years 9 months ago #6974 by Spitfire

Originally posted by Andur

Get iFleet and StationAssault (I hear that yes, only freeform mode), and attack some Neutronium Stations ;-)

And of course, i-war2.com/epic . In a couple of months we will have an entirely new game ;-)

So, based on my quick reading, using iFleet you get the ability to destroy stations and StationAssault gives loot from those destroyed stations and rebuilds them after a while, right?

I'm still fascinated by this Future Trader. Can I use it with iFleet & StationAssault, and if so, how well will they play together? Real currency and elite-like ability to buy & sell stuff is something I'm looking forward to.

More
20 years 9 months ago #6975 by EricMan64

I'm still fascinated by this Future Trader. Can I use it with iFleet & StationAssault, and if so, how well will they play together? Real currency and elite-like ability to buy & sell stuff is something I'm looking forward to.

They play together perfectly fine. You shouldn't have any compatibility problems.

More
20 years 9 months ago #6976 by Spitfire
Great, thanks guys! I'll try the combination of Future Trader + iFleet + StationAssault today :)

More
20 years 9 months ago #6977 by Hot4Darmat
Just to let you know that the Epic mod may be a little further off than a couple of months. It WILL arrive, but we don't want you looking for it before its ready to arrive. Current best eta estimates are for...well, more than a couple of months.

Patience will be rewarded.

--
Hot4Darmat