Grace Security Station?

More
20 years 5 months ago #17853 by Mav
Grace Security Station? was created by Mav
There are a couple missions and trade requests lingering around from the MCA, and they are asking me to go to the security station located in Grace to pick them up supplies. The problem is, there is no security station in Grace, at least not in the Navmap or Location Finder.

I can still get the items from elsewhere, but if this supposed "security station" is a good place to get these items, I would like to stock up for possible future trades.

Does the station exist, or is this just a typo meant to point out another station, or does nothing exist at all?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 5 months ago #7797 by Mav
Replied by Mav on topic Grace Security Station?
Oh and on a side-note, what are good places to find gemstones and medical supplies? (like humanitarian aid)

More
20 years 5 months ago #7802 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Grace Security Station?
Hi Mav. Welcome to the forum.

I've encountered this before - it's a bug. I have a vague memory of someone saying the Grace station was switched out with a Maas station... but it was so long ago I don't remember the particulars. The search function pulls up nothing on this.

In any case, it's a sub-mission; so it has no bearing on the main plot. You can just ignore it and it will go away in time.

Edit: Oh, and on the trading, try here: i-war2.com/cargo.htm

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
20 years 5 months ago #7805 by Mav
Thank you. :)

I had a look at that list before, tried some of the gemstone spots out but I wasn't getting much. I will try them again, maybe I'll get better luck this time. I also couldn't find anything for medical supplies. I've raided quite a few megatransporters around St. Genofeva, and have enough transplant organs to construct a few new bodies for Clay. Have yet to see any medical supplies, at all. [:(]

More
20 years 5 months ago #7808 by Mav
Now this is puzzling me. The mission asks that I get survival equipment for the MCA, and deliver it to the Ritz. They tell me to steal this stuff from the Grace Security Station, which doesn't exist.

I am locked and stocked on survival equipment anyways, so I brought cargo pods of crisis vac suits to the Ritz, but nothing happened. I think they want me to specifically steal it from this "supposed" security station. Has anyone ever completed this mission, or is it impossible?

I don't think it's the Mass Security Station, but I guess I have no other choice but to try and get a pod of survival equipment specifically from there. Maybe if can drop one there, blow up a freighter, and it will trick the game into letting me proceed? I will try that for now. [|)]

More
20 years 5 months ago #7809 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Grace Security Station?
Now that you mention that, I seem to recall completing this mission (mostly because you get no reward other than 'thanks').

When you find the station, it will be the usual setup for this type of mission; no traffic except for one lone freighter arriving, carrying just what you need. You could probably go to all the stations in a fairly short time by just checking to see if traffic is around when you get close. That'd be a good way to find the correct one if you're really determined to complete this mission.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions