tag alongs?

More
20 years 5 months ago #17859 by Sivadrake
tag alongs? was created by Sivadrake
has anyone else had an AI ship follow you around in SP? its strange because the AI ship is yellow in your contacts, but it will fight with you and follow you in lds and everything, like they wanna be your new buddy or something

"Faith lies in the ways of sin"

"Dust to dust we're wired into sadness"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 5 months ago #7990 by Mav
Replied by Mav on topic tag alongs?
Yes, and they do a sucky job of defending me at that. They keep ramming into my ship and triggering my Agressor, which can sometimes aggrivate a nearby station to fire a gatling PBC or two up my arse. :(!

Also, I have two League ships and a League Destroyer outside my base. They just sit there and do nothing... dunno why they are there. [8)]

More
20 years 5 months ago #7993 by Sivadrake
Replied by Sivadrake on topic tag alongs?
yeah the league ships are franklyn hoffer and his guards they kinda set up camp outside your base for awhile.....

More
20 years 5 months ago #8002 by Tarcoon
Replied by Tarcoon on topic tag alongs?
This AI problem happens, sometimes you can watch two or three ships dancing around each other.
If they follow you, shoot 'em.

In one mission you have to get some information and bring it back to hoffer (dock to his destroyer).
Check "shift+o" - mission objectives!
And he will offer some wingmen too - as far as I remember.
He is waiting for you to finish your tasks.

There is no safe distance

More
20 years 5 months ago #8022 by Mav
Replied by Mav on topic tag alongs?
I tried docking to him and coughing some wingmen outta' him. The only mission I have left is to follow the Marauders to their base from Firefrost. However a plethora of bugs and glitches are preventing me from completing that mission as of yet, I'm still trying to get lucky.

More
20 years 5 months ago #8024 by Sivadrake
Replied by Sivadrake on topic tag alongs?
that mission is a severe pain in the ass sometimes. what are you having problems with? i know in my experiences with that mission that at the l-point you follow them through, there are corvettes and a freighter that show up after you hide in the junk, i always had to shoot down the vettes and formate to the freighter before it would move away (oh yeah and leave the docking auto turret at home for this one, it makes it a pain to follow the freighters AND not destroy them)