An old Relic is back...

More
19 years 2 months ago #18373 by SlipStream
Wow wow wow lllllllooooong time no post for me. Whats up everyone? I just recently replayed IW2 and wow boy oh boy is she a beauty. I have been lurking the forums for a while now and decided that i mise well make myself known again eh? Looks like lots of ppl still hang around here! Thats awesome.

So anything new and exciting happening mod wise or stuff? I'm currently trying to rebuild my iFleet heh, seems to be a bit more buggier than i remember though :D...oh well a big howdy out to all yas in the forum!

Its been sucha long time and IW2 still rocks my sox just as much...who woulda figured eh?

Its been sucha long time and IW2 still rocks my sox just as much...who woulda figured eh?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 2 months ago #12448 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic An old Relic is back...
Hi Slipstream. Welcome back. :D

Lots of good stuff and mods these days... and some interesting projects on the way.

Give the Sandbox a try... it's a skirmish generator. i-war2.com/epic/default.asp?nc=8158&id=22

Like models? Try out Hot4Darmat's and Stephen Robertson's paper model site:

http://www.ravenger.pwp.blueyonder.co.u ... permodels/

And the INA/Atari forums are still going strong too.

Cheers!

More
19 years 2 months ago #12451 by SlipStream
Replied by SlipStream on topic An old Relic is back...
awesome checkin it out...:D

More
19 years 2 months ago #12453 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic An old Relic is back...
So what have you been up to lately? I'm still here, obviously.

More
19 years 2 months ago #12457 by Second Chance
Well, there's this in the works.

ina-community.com/forums/showthr ... did=377192

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 2 months ago #12458 by SlipStream
Replied by SlipStream on topic An old Relic is back...
EricMan64:

<font color="orange">EVE online mostly...lots of regular games too...like Halflife 2 (uber), Doom 3 (not so uber), Farcry (gay)...the usual Counter-Strike/ Counter-Strike Source stuff, and some strategys like Ground Control 2 and Homeworld 2 (hw1 is still awesome too).

Real life results in college (everything is easy cept for Japanese which is insanely abstract)...and work yay!</font id="orange">

Second Chance:

<font color="red">lol thats freaking awesome man im definately checking this stuff out!</font id="red">