Help - EoC not saving

More
8 years 11 months ago #19665 by 7upMan
Replied by 7upMan on topic Help - EoC not saving
Maybe it had something to do with running the game in Admin mode?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #19836 by KainCaboose135
Sorry for the late reply D:

I think it wasn't working because I had the game installed previously on another hdd, so when I was playing on the recently installed game it was getting confused because there were two installs. Deleting both of them then reinstalling seemed to fix it ^_^'

And yes, the Kain part of the name is from Soul Reaver (Legacy of Kain franchise is one of my favourates)

More
8 years 8 months ago #19837 by Chessking
Replied by Chessking on topic Help - EoC not saving
Chessking wrote:

I have encountered errors with the different executables for the game. If problems persist, let us know, we can probably help.

That is the problem I have encountered, also. I got that problem while trying to install Torn Stars alongside the regular game.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #19838 by schmatzler
Replied by schmatzler on topic Help - EoC not saving
If you move the game to another location, it may get confused, because it writes its path to the registry.

If I remember correctly, the path is in HKLM/Software/Particle Systems - if you install the Multiplayer Demo from here, it will also f*ck up that path :P

@Chessking: Why are you answering to yourself? :? :cheer:

Space. The final frontier.

More
8 years 8 months ago #19839 by Chessking
Replied by Chessking on topic Help - EoC not saving
That didn't come out the way I meant it to. :P Had Kain replied saying that he was still having problems, I would suggest checking for multiple copies of the game. Instead he identified the problem on his own, and I was trying to say that that was the problem I was referring to when I made the original post. I hope this makes some sense. :side:

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel