3 Yes Votes and I'll Start a Discord Server

More
6 years 10 months ago #20636 by IronyMan
IronDuke, I'd use it. I vote yes. Honestly, if you don't do it I might make one myself anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #20637 by IronDuke
Created it. :evil:
Link.

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
5 years 2 months ago #20751 by cmschulz14
Hey just started playing this again! I never saw your reply and feel bad Iron Duke! Over a year ago you said it was nice to see me return. Did you remember me from many years ago when I was active on this forum? And i'd love a Discord server as I now use it!

Death to Maas and Marauders!!! Anyone mess with me, then you're asking to die!

More
5 years 2 months ago #20752 by IronDuke
I did not remember you, actually. XD I didn't begin posting until 6 years ago and some light stalking of your profile shows that you've posted full 11 years ago. I just am always happy when an old user returns to the forums. :D

The discord server is created and has been for some time. The join link is in my sig. ;) Most of the activity is myself giving updates on the progress of my remake, but now and then there's an additional conversation about some random part of the game.

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
5 years 2 months ago #20753 by cmschulz14
Nothing wrong with light stalking haha. Yeah this is my favorite game of all time and I still play it from time to time. And I just joined the Discord server! My name on there is DeliciousPieceofHam

Death to Maas and Marauders!!! Anyone mess with me, then you're asking to die!

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #20807 by schmatzler
Linked it up in the menu now. Maybe more people staying at home will find us. :)

Space. The final frontier.