file 3 Yes Votes and I'll Start a Discord Server

More
1 year 8 months ago #20636 by IronyMan
IronDuke, I'd use it. I vote yes. Honestly, if you don't do it I might make one myself anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #20637 by IronDuke
Created it. :evil:
Link.

--IronDuke

I-War 2 Discord: discord.gg/RWaabWB
Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
1 week 3 days ago #20751 by cmschulz14
Hey just started playing this again! I never saw your reply and feel bad Iron Duke! Over a year ago you said it was nice to see me return. Did you remember me from many years ago when I was active on this forum? And i'd love a Discord server as I now use it!

Death to Maas and Marauders!!! Anyone mess with me, then you're asking to die!

More
1 week 1 day ago #20752 by IronDuke
I did not remember you, actually. XD I didn't begin posting until 6 years ago and some light stalking of your profile shows that you've posted full 11 years ago. I just am always happy when an old user returns to the forums. :D

The discord server is created and has been for some time. The join link is in my sig. ;) Most of the activity is myself giving updates on the progress of my remake, but now and then there's an additional conversation about some random part of the game.

I-War 2 Discord: discord.gg/RWaabWB
Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)