Just a couple of newb questions

More
22 years 3 hours ago #17380 by Hiteche5
First off I have a Geforce 2 400/mx and right now in my flux.ini I have the brightness set to like 2.5 and it stil seems dark. Does anyone have the brightness this high?

Second. Being new to the EoC universe I am looking at some of these mods but because they have been out for a while there is no description of the mod...just the changes. So what is Unleashed? And what is the most popular mod out right now?

Last. Does anyone play online anymore?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

The Rodney Dangerfield of forums :)

The Rodney Dangerfield of forums :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 years 13 minutes ago #1862 by SoupDragon
I don't know about the brightness settings, haven't had the issue.

As for mods, on the download pages, you can download and open the zip files and read the readme.txt files contained. Where unleashed is concerned just click on the W icon by the mod name. This will take you to more info from the author.

The standard MultpPlay i.e. the one that came with the game is hardly played at all. There is however, a team of modders dedicated to the online game who have there own setup. Called What Rocks, they're usually about Tuesdays and Thursdays around 22:00 GMT. You'll need to installl the What Rocks mod from the download page under the heading The Consortium.

There is also a new MulltiPlay mod called Dark Event coming out soon. Presently being written in German, but we expect an English and possible French version later.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.