REM fighter questions

More
21 years 10 months ago #17426 by emjeha
REM fighter questions was created by emjeha
Hello,

this is just a quick question.

I just did the mission in act 2 where you have to destroy the megafreigter packed with ldsimodules (yeah, finally used those remote mining charges).

After i destroyed it, my wingemen (REM fighters just stayed there, doin nothing. So i figured, What the heck, i'll take one home. I docked to it and took it to the base.

So now i have a REM fighter, and in the trade screen the league offers me even more, but i have no clue what to do with them.
I found out i can place the REM fighters in the same place where i can put my docking/point defence turret (can't remember which one), but still its pretty vague.

So my question is:what can i use those things for?

I can remote link them, is that useful? Or are they just another gun turret? Please enlighten me.

Thanks already

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 10 months ago #2155 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic REM fighter questions
The REM fighters are not very useful. You can use them to attack something else while your ship does some light firing (with the self defence module), but given that the REM fighter carries light weapons and is damn hard to fight with, what's the point?

If you do find a good use for one (other than a mega-sized paperweight), I'd like to know...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.