Missile dodging

More
21 years 3 months ago #4073 by Stephen Robertson PS
shift + cursor keys for Tri power balancing. It's in the game's readme.

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
Particle Systems
Independence War Website

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
I-War series co-designer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 3 months ago #4074 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Missile dodging

...my manual was pretty hammered and missing over half it's pages... Hellloooooo, what's the TRI shortcut, please?

The reason no one on this forum would answer this question is this: typically, when some one comes forward with a question about controls and some excuse about their manual being missing, eaten by their dog, etc, it means they are using a pirated copy of Edge of Chaos. The forum does not support software piracy, so questions like this tend to go unanswered.

Don't get me wrong! I'm not saying you have a pirated copy or are anything other than one of the good guys... It just as a precaution we take, and the innocent sometimes have to suffer for it.

You wouldn't believe how many people have posted here (and on the INA forums) and tried to get someone to "send them a manual".

Stephen Robertson is... well... exempt from this 'unspoken rule'... He works for Particle Systems, so he can answer any question he wants. :D

I just thought you deserved an explanation for your unanswered post.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 3 months ago #4077 by Getaway
Replied by Getaway on topic Missile dodging
Or they could be like me and have gotton a budget re-release of the game that has no manual, I just played with the keyboard a lot.

More
21 years 3 months ago #4079 by Stephen Robertson PS
When it comes to controls, etc. I only tend to point out stuff that's in the game's readme, much of which was in the downloadable demo, so its public knowledge.

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
Particle Systems
Independence War Website

-- Steve
Stephen Robertson
I-War series co-designer.

More
21 years 3 months ago #4112 by SlipStream
Replied by SlipStream on topic Missile dodging
:D Hey yo's...misterious lurker here....back to the point of evasion...try tapping the manual lds enable/disable button. Point the direction you want to go, then hit it again to go back to conventional drives. Instant inertia overide...unless your in an ldsi field...then your SOL ;)

{SIG}
CHECK THIS GAME OUT!!!
www.starshatter.com/
LOOKS REALLY COOL

Its been sucha long time and IW2 still rocks my sox just as much...who woulda figured eh?

More
21 years 3 months ago #4116 by mad_alien
Replied by mad_alien on topic Missile dodging
I understand your point Shane, In my defense I don't have a pirated copy of the game, I'll post a picture of the disc I have and the screwed up manual I received if necessary. I legally received my game through a trade for another game, I'm not going to lie and say I bought it, I don't believe in piracy. I do wanna make it clear that I can see your points though. Crappy part is, is that my manual somehow got jacked in the printing process, parts of it don't make sense, and after reading through it, it's definitely missing some stuff, secondly the version I have doesn't have the keyboard reference card or whatever.